Top 10 Reasons To Call Tax Resource Alliance
- There is no viable reason your tax assessment went up!
- No one filed the personal property tax rendition!
- Your tax abatement agreement was not filed!
- Assets were taxed as both real estate & personal property!
- Market conditions have affected your sales or productivity!
- Property has recently sold in your area!
- You are selling or shipping your products to new territories!
- New technology exists in your industry!
- You have disposed of assets in the last 12 months!
- You have purchased new assets in the last 12 months!
Why hire a tax professional?
- Professionals have long standing relationships with county assessors who value their expertise and experience.
- Professionals stay up to date with the annual changes to the property tax code and understand how to implement those changes to the benefit of our clients.
- Professionals are required to maintain ongoing training and certifications to practice in our field.
- Professionals invest in state of the art equipment and information resources in order to maximize the benefits of our services to our clients.
"Buchanan and his company are great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. I do not give recommendations very often."
- Joey Hermes, President at Hatec, Inc Division of Hansa-Flex
"Buchanan provided excellent service resulting in substantial reduction of business personal property taxes."
- Larry Slakter, Lead Sr. Accountant at Volvo Business Services
"I can tell you that Buchanan Easley is one our favorite vendors, any one that saves our company that much money in taxes every year is worth their weight in gold, he polite, on time and best of all actually answers the phone when you call him, so if you have outrageous taxes, he's your guy. "
- Mark Dyos, Execcutive Vice President Maruyama US Inc